Starting at $30.00
Additional Artwork Information
This original fine art print is created using only the finest archival quality materials, ensuring enjoyment and value for generations. There are five standard sizes to choose from. Select a size, and choose matted if you want to take care of framing yourself, or choose framed if you want to hang your artwork right out of the box. Select from the drop-down menu above and click Add to cart.
Choosing Matted or Framed
Matted Fine Art Prints
- include archival, white, 100% cotton rag backing boards and window mats
- arrive in a protective sleeve, ready to frame
- will fit store-bought frames
- need to be framed to be fully protected
Framed Fine Art Prints
- arrive ready to hang
- are available in three distinct styles (see below)
- fully protect your investment
Choosing a Framing Style
You can select the style of framing you want at no extra cost. There are four styles to choose from - Traditional, Contemporary Gloss, Contemporary Matte, or Canvas - and all arrive ready to hang and enjoy. Choose the style you like most when you checkout.
Three Exclusive Warranties to Protect Your Investment
- One Year Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Print Quality Warranty
- Lifetime Framing Quality Warranty
Three Characteristics of a Nathan Selikoff Original
- Each fine art print bears my Seal of Authenticity
- Each fine art print is individually hand-signed by me
- Each fine art print is created using the latest equipment and supplies
What is a Fine Art Print?
If you are considering purchasing a fine art print from me, you might be wondering what differentiates my prints from what you could find at a big box store... [Continue reading]
One of the thousands of images generated during development of the Faces of Chaos series, chosen for its subtle detail and evocative overall form.
About the Series
The Faces of Chaos series visualizes a system of equations using a unique mapping of the Lyapunov exponent to the image plane. At a more subconscious level, the images and titles I chose from the myriad of possibilities evoke an almost mythological aura, with archetypes such as “king” and “warrior” emerging from the chaos.